We invite SOSP attendees to participate in a special poster
session in the SOSP technical program.
SOSP Posters will be selected in advance on the basis of one-page
PDF abstracts, with no fonts smaller than 10 points. Longer
submissions will be rejected. Abstracts must be e-mailed to
email@example.com, with "SOSP
POSTER" in the Subject line, by 5:00 PM EDT Monday, August 20,
Posters will be selected on the following
1. Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not
previously presented. We are especially interested in posters
accompanied by demos.
2. Submissions should represent early work that is not yet
ready for submission to a refereed conference or
3. Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be
given preference; however, non-students may submit
Please provide the following information in your PDF
* Poster title
* author names, affiliations, and email addresses
* note which authors, if any, are students
* indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster
A single piece of work can be submitted to both the poster and the WIP session. However, decisions will be made independently, and acceptance in one session does not imply acceptance in the other.
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by
Monday, September 03, 2007. No reviews
will be provided. Due to publication schedule
constraints, posters will not appear in the SOSP Proceedings.